You sure can! However we now run two 'layby' systems at Superette.
Layby's can only be placed through a store so feel free to pop into your nearest physical store or give them a call at one of the numbers listed here.
The Nitty Gritty
- Laybys can only be placed on full priced items, we do not offer laybys on sale items
- Laybys can be open for up to four weeks
- There is a minimum deposit of 25% required to open a layby
- If you decide to cancel or amend your layby there will be a $20 administrative fee that will be charged from the balance of your deposit. The remaining amount will then be returned into a Superette Store Credit valid for 12 months.
Laybuy's are the new way to pay online! It currently is available online only and lets you receive online purchase now and spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments interest free
The Nitty Gritty
You must be a NZ Resident and over the age of 18 with a current debit or credit card to use laybuy.
- You must be a NZ Resident and over the age of 18 with a current debit or credit card to use laybuy.
- Laybuy is not yet available at our stores, but we are working to get this in place soon! You can continue to do traditional Layby at Superette Stores
- Your limit is assigned through an instant credit check upon sign up. If you don't have a credit score, Laybuy will assign you with $120. No extra information about you is required!
- A late fee of $10 will be applied to your account 24 hours after a missed payment. You can also spend more than your assigned limit, the excess will be added to your first payment
Any extra FAQs on Laybuy can also be found here